Contrary to popular belief, black candles doesn’t mean “dark magic” (I hate that term anyway). It is used by some in conjunction with magic involves binding and the dead, but if you are performing a new moon esbat ritual, or if you want to protect something, there is no better candle for it.
White = purification, black = protection or banishing.
Also, black candles are ridiculous expensive if you are buying them outside of the Samhain season, so I would recommend saving up $5 around then and buying some black tealights (they come in packs of 8 at Walmart for less than a dollar). That should hold you off for the year.
I’ve found Black Candles at Farmer’s Markets (Zerns is the one I have nearest me) and at AC Moore’s year round.
I’m making black pillar candles for my etsy shop ^_^
Faery Bottle Necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/127523172/faery-bottle-necklace?ref=v1_other_2
An herb jar to enhance your powers, physically, psychically, and mentally. It may be used before commencing rituals involving scrying, mirror evocation, summoning, or dream-work.
Fill a jar with a mixture of the following:
- Cinnamon (for dream magick) [also draws money]
- Nutmeg (for good luck) [also draws money]
- Allspice (healing) [also draws money]
- Ginger (lunar magick) [also increases energy]
- Basil (protection) [also for a happy home]
- Fennel seeds (spiritual healing) [also for psychic abilities]
- Garlic (spiritual purification)
- Marjoram (protection)
- Sage (spiritual purification) [also for wisdom]
- Cloves (protection) [also draws money]
- [White or Yellow] Mustard seed (protection)
Before you do any scrying — of any kind — inhale the scent deeply and shake the jar gently.
(source) not the greatest website to be honest but I liked this.
Olde Witches Herb GARDEN Decorative Sign
BELATED HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!! Starts: 12/26/12 Ends: Midnight 12/31/12
So, I just made my 604th sale on *my etsy*!! So to commemorate the event and the holidays I am giving away of some things I made!
How to win:
1. “Follow” me on my blog! http://eirecrescent.tumblr.com
2. Reblog this post! (“Likes” will not enter you into the giveaway. Reblog as much as you want.)
That’s it! If you are the lucky winner, I will send you this necklace free of charge! No, shipping payment required! :D
THIS IS A WORLDWIDE GIVE-AWAY
Other info to know:
1. The winner will be contacted via “ask” if they do not respond within 3 days someone else will be drawn!
2. Everything in this photo will be given away!
- (2) tumbled fluorite stones
- (1) Quartz
- (1) Peacock Ore Necklace
- (1) vial of Lavender
- (1) vial of Frankincense
- (3) Chinese Coins
- (1) Shell
Check out my Facebook if you want for all the latest updates and fun stuff!
ONLY 4 HOURS LEFT TO REBLOG!!
I made a new pouch. It’s made out of astrology material I had left over from a denim vest.
I would like to buy one of these pouches :D